|The Conference is scheduled for November 7-14, 2010
M Communications and 3L Publishing invite all writers to join us on the first annual 3L Publishing Writer’s Conference and Caribbean Cruise. This seven-day conference will be hosted on Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas. Writers from across the country will gather to learn the secrets to successful writing that gets published from authors and experts in the field.
Workshops and seminars will help authors:
• Connect with and meet top industry professionals
• Learn insider information from authors and editors
• Discover winning strategies to get published
• Turn your hobby into a profession
• Increase marketability as an author
• Successfully leverage the publishing process
In between seminars, writers will experience the tropical pleasures of three islands at ports of call in St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Cococay. The cruise begins and ends at Port Canaveral. We will have three networking and seminar days at sea in between island stops. Won’t you join us on this tropical adventure
— and walk away with more than a great tan but a book that sells.
For more information, contact Michelle Gamble-Risley at 916.300.8012 or send e-mail to